ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System
The Information Security Management System standard that enables the continued accessibility, confidentiality and integrity of information. The standard provides a framework for an ISMS that enables the continued accessibility, confidentiality and integrity of information as well as legal compliance. Essential for protecting your most vital assets.
Implementation is an ideal response to customer and legal requirements such as the Data Protection Act and potential security threats including:
- Cyber crime
- Vandalism / terrorism
- Viral attack
ISO 27001 is also structured to be compatible with other management systems standards for such as ISO 9001 and it is technology and vendor neutral, which means it is completely independent of any IT platform.
HELPS YOU WITH
Assuring customer confidence, asset protection, cyber security strategy, IT governance, incident management, threat mitigation, downtime reduction, loss minimization and prevention.
BENEFITS OF ISO 27001 CERTIFICATION?
- Customer satisfaction. Give customers confidence that their personal information is protected and confidentiality upheld.
- Business continuity. Avoid downtime with management of risk, legal compliance and vigilance of future security issues and concerns.
- Legal compliance. Understand how statutory and regulatory requirements impact your organization and its customers.
- Improved stakeholder relationships. Improve the perception of your organization with staff, customers and suppliers.
- Improved risk management. Ensure customer records, financial information and intellectual property are protected from loss, theft and damage through a systematic framework.
- Proven business credentials. Independent verification against recognized standards speaks volumes.
- Open doors to win more business. Procurement specifications often require certification as a prerequisite for suppliers.
CHANGING INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE AND EXPECTATIONS
The industry landscape is always changing. These changes have impacts to your customer needs and require the evolution of your management system. Considerations include:
Changing Regulatory Needs
- Global Outsourcing
- Evolving Customer Requirements
- Shorter Delivery Deadlines
- Integrity Threats in the Supply Chain
HOW CAN WE HELP
With a wealth of experience providing accredited management systems consultancy, We are ideally placed to partner with you to meet customer requirements and exceed industry expectations.
Technical committees and industry relationships.
We are highly involved in a wide variety of industry committees and standards writing teams, helping us to maintain a keen awareness of changes within this industry.
Knowledge transfer supporting our customer’s organizational strategy.
We are committed to ensuring customer awareness regarding changes in industry strategy, regulations, and standard requirements that may impact your management system approach.
GET IN TOUCH
Fill out our free Contact form today and someone will get back to you within 24-28 hours or call +65 8502-8685 to speak to a member of our team about your certification requirements.