ISO 5001:2011 Energy Management System
ISO 50001 is based on the management system model of continual improvement also used for other well-known standards such as ISO 9001 or ISO 14001. This makes it easier for organizations to integrate energy management into their overall efforts to improve quality and environmental management.
ISO 50001 outlines the best way to achieve energy efficiency, whatever the nature of your business. The standard will help you meet your environmental and carbon reduction targets as part of improved energy performance. It shows you how to take a structured approach towards measuring and monitoring how much energy you use – helping you to get more from less. ISO 50001 will pave the way to improved performance, lower energy bills and reduced carbon emissions – all at the same time.
ISO 50001:2011 provides a framework of requirements for organizations to:
- Develop a policy for more efficient use of energy
- Fix targets and objectives to meet the policy
- Use data to better understand and make decisions about energy use
- Measure the results
- Review how well the policy works, and
- Continually improve energy management
HELPS YOU WITH
Environmental policy, sustainability, resource and asset management, legal compliance, carbon footprint and impact reduction, pollution prevention, corporate social responsibility, cultural awareness and change management, brand reputation.
Benefits of ISO 50001
- Identify and Manage the risks surrounding your future energy supply
- Measure and monitor energy use to identify where to improve efficiency
- Improve overall performance to cut energy consumption and bills
- Reduce carbon emissions and meet government reduction targets
- Demonstrate environmental credentials to increase tender opportunities
HOW CAN WE HELP
With a wealth of experience providing accredited management systems consultancy, We are ideally placed to partner with you to meet customer requirements and exceed industry expectations.
Technical committees and industry relationships.
We are highly involved in a wide variety of industry committees and standards writing teams, helping us to maintain a keen awareness of changes within this industry.
Knowledge transfer supporting our customer’s organizational strategy.
We are committed to ensuring customer awareness regarding changes in industry strategy, regulations, and standard requirements that may impact your management system approach.
GET IN TOUCH
Fill out our free Contact form today and someone will get back to you within 24-28 hours or call +65 8502-8685 to speak to a member of our team about your certification requirements.