ISO 9001 is the International Standard for Quality Management Systems.
HELPS YOU WITH
Customer Satisfaction, Process Improvement, Product Improvement, Pre-Qualification and Requests for Quotation, Operational Efficiency, Internal Auditing, Risk Management, Training and Competence and Brand and Reputation.
Please note: This information relates to the 2008 version of ISO 9001 which is currently being revised and is due to be published at the end of 2015. Keep up with the expected changes here.
WHAT IS ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It is the most widely used QMS standard in the world, with over 1.1 million certificates issued to organisations in 178 countries.
ISO 9001 provides a framework and set of principles that ensure a common-sense approach to the management of your organisation to consistently satisfy customers and other stakeholders. In simple terms, it provides the basis for effective processes and effective people to deliver an effective product or service time after time.
IS ISO 9001 RIGHT FOR ME?
Any organisation can benefit from implementing ISO 9001:2008 as its requirements are underpinned by eight universal management principles:
- a customer focused organisation
- the involvement of people
- ensuring a process approach
- a systematic approach to management
- a factual approach to decision making
- mutually beneficial supplier relations
- continuous improvement
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
- Customer satisfaction. Deliver products that consistently meet customer requirements.
- Reduced operating costs. Continual improvement of processes and resulting operational efficiencies mean money saved.
- Improved stakeholder relationships. Improve the perception of your organisation with staff, customers and suppliers.
- Legal compliance. Understand how statutory and regulatory requirements impact your organisation and its customers.
- Improved risk management. Greater consistency and traceability of products and services means problems are easier to avoid and rectify.
- Proven business credentials. Independent verification against a globally recognised industry standard speaks volumes.
- Ability to win more business. Procurement specifications often require certification as a condition to supply, so certification opens doors.
STEPS TO ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
Application for registration is made by completing the ISO 9001 Quote Request Form. This provides information about your organisation so we can accurately define the scope of assessment.
Assessment to ISO 9001 is undertaken by accredited - this consists of two mandatory visits that form the Initial Certification Audit (explained below). Please note that you must be able to demonstrate that your quality management system has been fully operative for a minimum of three months and has been subject to a full cycle of internal audits.
Certification to ISO 9001 is issued by NQA and maintained through a programme of annual surveillance audits and a three yearly recertification audit.
For further information on the audit stages click here.
ISO 9001 Training - We provide a range of training options to suit your needs and budget. These give you the skills to implement, audit and manage an effective quality management system.
Gap Analysis - We can undertake a gap analysis to help you determine the likely workload and timescale for implementing a quality management system that will achieve ISO 9001 certification. You can use this to plan implementation or brief a consultant. Firstly be sure to download our ISO 9001:2015 Gap Analysis to get you started.
Consultancy – We will assign a reputable consultant to assist you with the documentation and implementation work, this servicing includes training, internal audits and assisting you with the selection of certification bodies.
HOW CAN WE HELP
With a wealth of experience providing accredited management systems consultancy, We are ideally placed to partner with you to meet customer requirements and exceed industry expectations.
Technical committees and industry relationships.
We are highly involved in a wide variety of industry committees and standards writing teams, helping us to maintain a keen awareness of changes within this industry.
Knowledge transfer supporting our customer’s organizational strategy.
We are committed to ensuring customer awareness regarding changes in industry strategy, regulations, and standard requirements that may impact your management system approach.
GET IN TOUCH
Fill out our free Contact form today and someone will get back to you within 24-28 hours or call +65 8502-8685 to speak to a member of our team about your certification requirements.